INSEAD world’s best B-School, ISB tops the list from India, says FT rankings
- INSEAD is the best B-school in the world for the second consecutive year in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking of the best 100 programmes for 2017.
- Indian School of Business (ISB) has been ranked best from India.
- Other than ISB;
1. Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad,
2. IIM-Bangalore and
were the other top schools finding a mention in the best 100 programmes worldwide.
- While the ISB has jumped two places to the 27th rank, IIM-A has slipped five places to 29th position this year as against the year before.
- IM-Bangalore has been ranked at 49th position—up from 62 last year. IIM-Calcutta is at 95th position.
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) from Sanghai is the top-ranked B-School from Asia with a rank of 11—up from 17 in 2016
Quick Question for Bank PO/ IBPS Exams 2016-17:
Who is the best B-school in the world for the second consecutive year in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking of the best 100 programmes for 2017?