World Consumer Rights Day: 15 March 2017
- World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD) was started in 1983 and is an awareness day which is observed on March 15.
- It is celebrated annually to instigate action among citizens for the international consumer movement.
- Everyone is a consumer, and World Consumer Rights Day gives a platform for all to voice any difficulties they face.
- It ensures that their rights are respected and protected over injustice done in the market.
- 2017 theme ‘Empowering Consumers in The Digital Age.'
Quick Question for Bank PO/ IBPS Exams 2016-17:
World Consumer Rights Day is celebrated on which date?
- 15 March 2017.