Namma Metro enters into a 'First in India' strategic partnership with Ola
- Ola, India's most popular mobile app for transportation, has entered into a first of its kind partnership with Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- The association will enable easy and affordable mobility experience for commuters as key stations on the metro route get equipped with dedicated Ola kiosks.
- With this association, Ola aims to provide a consistent mobility experience to hundreds of thousands of passengers, who use the Bangalore Metro service for their daily commute.
- Consumers will have access to Ola's wide range of mobility solutions including,
4. Prime and
- Ola representatives will also be available at the kiosks to help commuters get a reliable ride with ease.
- The Ola Kiosks will be operational from March 2017 in;
2. Cubbon Park,
3. City Railway Station,
6. Yeshwanthpur and
Quick Question for Bank PO/ IBPS Exams 2016-17:
Which cab company, has entered into a first of its kind partnership with Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited?