EDII wins International Mercury Award 2016-17
- The Ahmedabad-based Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an acknowledged national resource institute for;
1. entrepreneurship education,
3. training and
has received the prestigious International Mercury Awards for the year 2016-17 for the best overall presentation of its 2015-2016 annual report.
- Instituted by MerComm, Inc. the world's only independent awards organisation, the International Mercury Awards, honour outstanding achievement in professional communications in around 80 countries.
- Founded in 1987, the Mercury Awards promote :
2. quality and
in the various fields of public relations.
- The award entertains participation from;
4. government agencies,
5. nonprofit groups, and
from around 80 countries worldwide every year.
- Judges from the International Academy of Communications Arts and Sciences (IACAS) evaluate entries on the basis of ;
2. audience connection,
3. use of imagination and
4. original solutions,
6. use of illustration and
7. overall expression of the message
Quick Question for Bank PO/ IBPS Exams 2016-17:
Which institution of India received the prestigious International Mercury Awards for the year 2016-17 for the best overall presentation of its 2015-2016 annual report?
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII).