Tissues – Science – (NCERT Solutions for Class 9)
- Name the types of simple tissues.
- Where is apical meristem found?
- Which tissue makes up the husk of coconut?
- What are the constituents of phloem?
- Name the tissue responsible for movement in our body.
- What does a neuron look like?
- Give three features of cardiac muscles:
- What are the functions of areolar tissue?
- Define the term ’tissue’
- How many types of elements together make up the xylem tissue? Name them.
- How are simple tissues different from complex tissues in plants?
- Differentiate between parenchyma, collenchyma and sclerenchyma on the basis of their cell wall.
- What are the functions of the stomata?
- Diagrammatically show the difference between the three types of muscle fibres.