General Awareness || Reasoning || Quantitative Aptitude || English || Computer Awareness/Marketing
- Which of the following,agencies/organisations has put economic sanctions on Syria?
C. World Bank
D. European Union
- Who among the following was elected unanimously as the Secretary General of the UNO for the second term?
A. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
B. Nelson Mandela
C. Hillary R Clinton
D. Jacob Mathew
E. Ban-Ki moon
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has decided to begin New Round of Negotiations with which of the following nations as it is not satisfied with the previous rounds of discussions?
A. Iraq B. India
- As decided by UNESCO the 'International Literacy Day' is observed on which of the following days every year?
A. 8th September
B. 18th March
C. 28th March
D. 18th September
E. None of these
- As per decision taken by the European Union and IMF, which of the following countries will receive a fresh assistance of 100 billion Euro by the year 2014?
- `Kovvada' a town in Andhra Pradesh was in recently as................
A. a nuclear plant is being developed there
B. Maruti has decided to build a small car plant there
C. RBI is going to establish a New Note Printing Press there
D. an earthquake hit the town in which lot of people died
E. it is the place selected for developing a new Space Research Centre
- Which of the following is India's new rating index developed by Ministry of Finance?
- Very often we read terms Perform, Achieve and Trade' (PAT) in newspapers/magazines these days. PAT is related to which of the following fields?
A. Energy Efficiency
B. Indira Awas Yojana
C. Mid Day Meal Scheme
D. Bharat Nirman
E. National Old Age Pension Scheme
- Which of the following organizations/agencies has decided to establish a National Innovation Foundation (NIF) to encourage early stage innovations in India?
A. University Grants Commission
B. Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
C. Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
D. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC)
E. Council for Industrial and Scientific Research (CSIR)
- Which of the following countries is trying to get membership of European Union?
E. South Africa
- The General Elections took place in which of the following countries in January 2012 in which Muslim-Brotherhood party won with crushing majority?
- Web based complaints redressal system `SCORES' is launched by which of the following organizations/agencies?
A. Ministry of Corporate Affairs
D. State Bank of India
- Which of the following countries has decided to free political prisoners and pardon them as
a measure to adopt democratic reforms?
E. Sri Lanka
- Which of the following books is written by Satish Gujral?
A. A General and His Army
B. A Bend in the River
C. A Secular Agenda
D. A Brush with Life
E. Best and the Brightest
- Sri Jatin Das who was awarded Padma Bhushan in January 2012, is a famous.......
B. Cine actor
C. Film Director
E. Social Worker
- The economy in which there is a mixture of public sector and private sector both, is called........
A. Closed economy
B. Mixed economy
C. Open economy
D. Free trade economy
E. Public economy
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) has agreed to give a loan of US $ 500 million to India to construct which of the following?
A. Roads in Naxal hit areas
B. Railway track in North Eastern states
C. Railway phataks at unmanned crossings
D. Six bridges over river Kali which is known as 'Sorrow of Bihar'
E. School buildings in villages of Odisha
- Robert Rock of England recently won an international sports event held in Abu Dhabi. He is a well known
A. Golf player
B. Badminton player
C. Lawn Tennis play&
D. Table Tennis player
E. Chess player
- Which of the following teams won the Ranji Trophy Final played in January 2012?
A. Tamil Nadu
- As per new estimate what is per capita income in India? (per annum)
C. More than 50,000/- but less than 58,000/-
E. More than 75,000/- but less than 1 Lac
- The Reserve Bank of India does NOT decide the...........
A. Rate of Repo and Reverse Repo
B. Marginal Standing Facility Rates
C. Bank Rate
D. Rate of Dearness Allowance to Govt. Employees
E. Statutory liquidity Ratio
- What does the letter 'P denote in the term `PAN' as used in financial transactions?
- Daniel Ortega is the present President of................
E. None of these
- Which of the following films was adjudged Best Film at the 57th Filmfare Award Function held in January 2012?
A. Dirty Picture
B. Rock Star
C. Stanley Ka Dabba
D. Don 2
E. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
- Which of the following nations has said that it will block Strait of Hormuz if prevented from sale of oil and petroleum to other countries?
D. Saudi Arabia
- . Thomas Cup is associated with the game of..............
E. Lawn Tennis
- MCX is the index of which of the following stock exchanges of India?
A National Stock Exchange
B. Bombay Stock Exchange
C. Delhi Stock Exchange
D. Kolkata Stock Exchange
E. Multi Commodity Stock Exchange
- Ma Ying-jeou is the present President of
B. Hong Kong
- Which of the following is the currency used in Brazil?
- Which of the following will be the venue of the World Athletic Championship to be organized in 2017?
C. New York
- Which of the following terms is used in Botany?
C. Barter System
- Nirmal Gram Puraskar' is an incentive to promote...............
A Good attendance in schools
B. Total Sanitation in Villages
C. Free and Compulsory Education
D. Awareness towards Women Empowerment
E. All of these
- Which of the following is NOT a Financial Institute/Agency?
- Which of the following books is written by Chetan Bhagat?
A A General and His Army
B. A' Possible India
C. Bitter Sweet
D. China Passage
E. Revolution 2020
- Which of the following is NOT a famous cricket ground/stadium for international matches?
A Eden Gardens
B. Green Park
C. Wankhede Stadium
D. Chepauk Stadium
E. Jantar Mantar Ground
- Which of the following combinations of players and the games they play is NOT correct?
A V. V. S. Laxman — Cricket
B. Saina Nehwal — Badminton
C. Sania Mirza — Golf
D. Abhinav Bindra — Shooting
E. Vishwanathan Anand — Chess
- Which of the following awards is given for exemplary contribution in the area of science & technology ?
A. Arjun award
B. Kalida Samman
C. Dronacharya Award
D. Dada Saheb PhalkeAward
E. Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award
- Which of the following term is NOT used in banking/finance?
A. Public Debt
C. Join Venture
D. Net Demand & Time Liability
E. Treasury Bill
- Who among the following was awarded Sahitya Akademic Award for the year 2011 ?
A. Anand Kumar
B. Srilal Shukla
C. Mrinal Pandey
D. Su. Venkatesan
E. Vasudevan Nair
- Victoria Azarenka won Australian Open Women`s Single Tennis Tournament 2012 by defeating ..............
A. Maria Sharapova
B. Vera Zvonareva
C. Svetlana Kuznetsova
D. Bethanie Mattek Sands
E. Sania Mirza