- On the 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar on 14th April 2016 government of India launched which programme?
(a) Gram Uday to City Uday Abhiyan
(b) Gram Uday to Bharat Uday Abhiyan
(c) Gram utthan to Bharat utthan Abhiyan
(d) Swachch Gram to Swachch Bharat Abhiyaan
- India signed an MoU with which country for setting up a new Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory (LIGO), in India that will play significant role in carrying forward frontline research on various aspecfs of gravitational wave astronomy?
- According to Diplomacy Live, a global research and advocacy firm; what is India's ranking in terms of digital diplomacy performance ?
- India has offered to invest up to $20 billion in oil, petrochemicals and fertilizer projects in joint ventures in which country?
(a) Saudi Arabia
- According to the latest 'Global Report on Urban Health' released by the UN-Habitat and WHO which Indian city is ranked 2.d in road crash deaths?
(d) New Delhi
- According to Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) what is India's ranking in largest military spending countries?
- European Investment Bank has approved the loan of €450 million for the construction of a metro line in India. Name the metro that got the loan?
(a) Delhi Metro
(b) Lucknow Metro
(c) Mumbai Metro
(d) Amrawati Metro
- India has decided to open its military bases and vice versa for refueling, repair and other logistical purposes for which country?
- India has finalized the text for a tripartite agreement to develop Chahbahar port with which two countries?
(a) Iran & Saudi Arabia
(b) Afghanistan & Saudi Arabia
(c) Afghanistan & Iran
(d) Maldives & Sri Lanka
- To connect mandis online across India, prime minister recently launched eNAM. What does eNAM stands for?
(a) e-National Agriculture Research & Market
(b) e-National Agriculture Market
(c) e-National Agri Marketing
(d) e-National Village Agriculture Market
- According to the Construction and Demolition Waste Management Rules, 2016 local bodies will have to utilize how much percent of material from construction and demolition waste in municipal and government contracts for construction?
- Similar to '911' in the US and `999' in the UK; India has decided to adopt which number as the nation all emergency number?
- What is the motive of recently launched Gram Uday to Bharat Uday Abhiyan?
(a) Increase social harmony across villages
(b) Strengthen Panchayati Raj
(c) Promote rural development, and foster farmers' progress
(d) All of the above
- Minister of State (IC) for Power, Coal and New & Renewable Energy on March 31, 2016 launched which mobile
(a) Vidyut PRAVAH
(b) Electric Supply
(c) Vidyut Energy
(d) Vidyut AApoorti
- Government launched Innovative Entrepreneurship & Skill Development Programme MANAS. What is the full form of MANAS?
(a) Maulana Abul kalam National Award for Skills
(b) Maulana Azad National Award for Skills
(c) Maulana Azad National Academy for Skills
(d) Maulana Abul Kalam National Academy for Skills
- In which Indian State World's first sanctuary for white tigers has been opened?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
- Indian army is likely to go for which countries quick-reaction surface-to-air missiles (QR-SAMs) to take on enemy fighters, helicopters and drones?
- What is 'Comprehensive Integrated Border Management System' (CIBMS)?
(a) To put a 'complete stop' to infiltration from across India's western border with Pakistan
(b) To put a 'complete stop' to infiltration from across. India's western border with Pakistan & China
(c) To put a 'complete stop' to infiltration from across India's western border with Nepal
(d) To put a 'complete stop' to infiltration from across India's western border with Bangladesh
- Indian Naval Ships Tir, Sujata, Sail Training Ship (STS) Sudarshini along with Indian Coast Guard Ship Varuna, comprising the 1st Training Squadron visited which country?
- How many states have set the ambitious target of making 400 cities and towns free of open defecation (ODF) by December 2016?
- Which country will host the eighth annual summit of BRICS in October 2016?
- India has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which country for construction of six nuclear reactors at Jaitapur in Maharashtra?
- The Commerce and Industry Ministry on March 23, 2016 notified 49% foreign direct investment (FDI) under
automatic route in which sector?
(d) Insurance and pension
- India has started the maiden coastal feeder service with which country?
(b) Sri Lanka
- Which Indian ship participated in the fifth edition of Doha International Maritime Defence Exhibition (DIMDEX).
(a) INS Sindhurashtra
(b) INS Vikrant
(c) INS Chakra
(d) INS Beas
- Which state has decided to be the first state in India to have a happiness ministry?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(b) West Bengal
(d) Madhya Pradesh
- After Tamil Nadu, which state has become the second to have more than 50% reservation in jobs and admission in educational institutions?
(b) West Bengal
(c) Uttar Pradesh
- Which temple has lifted the ban of a 400year-old tradition of not allowing women the right to offer prayers at the ' chauthara' (sacred platform) or touch the deity?
(a) Brihadeeswara Temple
(b) Shani Shingnapur temple
(c) Ramanathaswamy (Rameshwaram) Temple
(d) Siddhivinayak Temple
- Recently Haryana government decided to rename one of its city as Gurugram. Name the city?
- Central Council for Research in homoeopathy (CCRH) has signed two MoUs with institutions of higher education of which countries?
(a) France & Germany
(b) Canada and Armenia
(c) England & Italy
(d) 'USA & Canada
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu recently flagged off which of the following train fitted with CCTV surveillance cameras?
(a) Suraksha Express
(d) New Rajdhani
- Which of the following states has recently become the first in the country to pass a land title bill allowing its residents living in urban areas, which are governed by the municipalities or state development authorities, to seek a certificate of ownership of their lands by paying a nominal fee to the state government?
(b) U. P.
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu has recently flagged off India's first semi-high speed train Gatiman Express. What is the speed of this train ?
(a) 150 kmph
(b) 160 kmph
(c) 175 kmph
(d) 200 kmph
- Minister of State Santosh Gangwar has recently inaugurated three textile mega projects in which of the following north-eastern state?
(a) Arunachal Pradesh
- HRD minister Smriti Zubin Irani has recently launched a portal for registration and allotment of ISBN in New Delhi. The full form of ISBN is :
(a) International Standard Book Number
(b) Institutional Standard Book Number
(c) Indian Standard Book Number
(d) International Standard Bank Number
error: Disabled by Admin!!!