- What is the name of first reusable rocket developed by Elon Musk, a space transport services company of America?
(a) Falcon 9
- Recently China launches. 22nd BeiDou Satellite. What is the purpose of this satellite?
(a) For agriculture report and improvement
(b) Weather purposes
(c) Defence purposes
(d) Global navigation and positioning
- Which two countries sanctioned Pakistani individuals and terrorist entities, including Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT)?
(a) USA & France
(b) USA & Saudi Arabia
(c) Russia & China
(d) Germany & France
- Which space agency is planning to grow potatoes on Mars?
(a) Russian Federal Space Agency
- Which country has launched the first public immunisation programme for dengue?
(d) Ghana June 2016
- According to World Health Organisation report the number of adults with diabetes since 1980
has been increased by ..............
(a) Three Fold
(b) Four Fold
(c) Two Fold
(d) Five Fold
- Which African country has decided to turn the country's largest and oldest maximum security prison into museum?
- Recently a spacecraft Cassini orbiting Saturn has for the first time detected and analyzed dust coming from beyond our solar system. Cassini belongs to which country?
- America has launched joint South China Sea naval patrols with which country?
(b) South Korea
- Which international organization observed the 125th birth anniversary of B.R. Ambedkar?
(b) United Nations
(c) Asian Development Bank
(d) World Bank