- During the PM Modi's four-nation tour to Africa, India agreed to provide credit of $ 29.95 million to which of the following for upgrade of Rift Valley Textiles Factory (RIVATEX)?
(b) South Africa
- Which of the following hosted the BBIN (Bhutan, Bangladesh, India and Nepal) Business Forum meeting in July 2016?
- Indian government launched which operation to evacuate people from South Sudan in July 2016?
(a) Operation Rahat
(b) Operation Himmat
(c) Operation Sankat Mochan
(d) Operation Nivaran
- UNESCO inscribed Nalanda Mahavihara (Nalanda University) on its World Heritage List at its World Heritage Committee meeting in Istanbul in July 2016. It was founded by who among the following?
(a) Chandragupta II
(b) Kumargupta I
- Which of the following Indian NGOs has trained women in Africa in fabrication, repair and maintenance of solar lanterns and household lighting systems?
(b) Lok Biradari Prakalp
(c) Centre for Science & Environment
(d) Barefoot College
- How many countries are members of the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) after India jointed it on June 26, 2016?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi went on an official visit to South Africa in July 2016. Meeting of the South Africa-India CEOs Forum was held at which of the following places?
(d) Cape Town
- India has decided to enter into a long-term arrangement for supply of which of the following commodities from Mozambique?
- India and Sri Lanka agreed recently to start negotiations on fast-track basis for the proposed ETCA.' 'T' in ETCA stands for:
- India has established an apparel training centre at Kaduna in which country under the Cotton Technical Assistance Programme for Africa?
(c) South Africa
III. Neonatal tetanus
- Which of the above has been eliminated from India according to an announcement by the World Health Organization (WHO)?
(a) Only I
(b) Both II and III
(c) Both I and III
(d) Both II and III
- ISRO's PSLV-C34 successfully put 20 satellites into orbit following launch on June 22, 2016. Which of the following was among them?