- . 'Jim Corbett National Park' is the oldest National Park In India. It is situated in the Indian state of
(1) Himachal Pradesh
(2) Uttar Pradesh
(5) Arunachal Pradesh
- An independent authority appointed by the RBI for resolution of complaints against deficiency in banking services is known as...................
(1) Chief Manager complaints in each bank
(2) Chief vigilance officer
(3) no such authority appointed
(4) banking ombudsmen
(5) compliance officer
- The capital of 'Kingdom of Denmark' is
- In a bank's balance sheet which of the following is an asset ?
(1) its paid up capital
(2) its saving deposits
(3) its investment in givernment securities
(4) its accumulated reserve funds
(5) its current deposits
- The United Nations Children Funds (UNICEF) is a united nations program that provides humanitarian and development assistance to children and mothers in developing countries. Its headquarters in................
(1) Geneva, Switzerland
(2) Paris, franca
(3) Vienna, Austria
(4) New York, USA
(5) Rome, Italy
- The book 'odyssey of my life' is the autobiography of.............
(1) Shri Shiv Raj Patil
(2) Shri R R Patil
(3) Shri Sandeep Patil
(4) Shrimati Smita Patil
(5) Shri Pratibha Patil
- Union HRD Minister Shrimati Smriti Irani laid the foundation stone of 'Indian Institute of Management' inthe state of Andhra Pradesh. The Institute is being set up in
- Space Probe Beagle 2 has been found on the surface of Mars, 11 years after it was thought that it was lost on
Mars. It was originally launched in 2003 by......................
(1) Soviet space program
(2) Israeli space agency
(3) Japan aerospace exploration agency
(4) China national space administration
(5) European space agency
- In order to raise awareness, conserve and use water resources in an integrated manpower, the Government of India observed "India Water Week" in the month of
- The Men's final of 10th Savio Cup All India Basketball Tournament has recently been won by
(1) Oil and Natural Gas Commission (ONGC)
(2) Indian Overseas Bank
(3) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCT)
(4) Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
(5) State Bank of India (SBI)
- Shri Deep kumar Upadhyay has recently been named as its ambaddasor to India by the Government of
(4) Fiji Islands
- The 'Indian Army Day' is observed every year on.................
(1) 15th March
(2) 15th September
(3) 15th January
(4) 15th August
(5) 15th October
- `Raksha Biu' is the recently launched vaccine aimed at minimizing the economic loss of the animal farming community from the strains of the...............
(1) 'Foot and Mouth Virus'
(2) Bluetoungue virus
(3) Bird flu virus
(4) Road Water disease
(5) Swine flu virus
- As per 2011 Census the child sex ratio in the (0-6) group stood at
(1)969 female against 1000 male
(2)939 female against 1000 male
(3)919 female against 1000 male
(4) 959 female against 1000 male
(5)929 female against 1000 male
- India's Indigenously developed nuclear capable sub-sonic cruise missile `Nirbhay' can strike targets more than
(1) 1000 Km away
(2) 3700 Km away
(3) 700 Km away
(4) 1700 Km away
(5) 2700 Km away
- Which of the following countries is the world's largest producer of Gold?
- Who amongst the following has recently been appointed as the Chairperson of the Central board of Film Certification (CBFC) ?
(1) Shri Pahlaj Nahlani
(2) Shri Aakash Nahlani
(3) Shrimati Shibha Nahlani
(4) Shri Govind Nahlani
(5) Shri Dayal Nahlani
- Which of the follwoing is not a primary function of a bank?
(1) Accepting Deposit
(2) Clearing of cheques
(3) providing reference on financial standing on its customer
(4) Financing of foreign trade
(5) granting loans and advances
- As per 2011 census the proportion of economically active population is the 15-50 in the total population was ....................
(1) 55.5 percent
(2) 52.5 percent
(3) 42.5 percent
(4) 62.5 percent
(5) 48.5 percent
- Meteorological satellitel'engyon it off' has recently been launched by...........
- Who amongst the following is the regulator in the financial system of the country ?
(1) Other than those given as options
- 'Shivalik Hills' is a mountain range of the outer Himalayas. The range is about 2400 km long passing through the Indian states of Arunachal Pradesh, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh Uttarakhand and
(2) Uttar Pradesh
(4) Jammu & Kashmir
- The abbreviation `PLA' stands for
(1) Private Liberation Army
(2) People's Liberation Armed Force
(3) Public Liberation Army
(4) People's Liberation Army
(5) People's Liberty Army
- "SARFAESI Act 2001" is applicable in banking industry for
(1) regulating the service conditions of employee
(2) appointment of nominee directors on the bank boards
(3) Other than those given as options
(4) streamlining documentation
(5) Facilitating Enforcement of security for recovery of bad loans
- The RBI on January 15, 2015 has reduced 'REPO RATE' by how much percentage points?
- According to the scientists of NASA's Goddard Institute for Space studies in Manhattan the hottest year in Earth's recorded history since 1990 was
- `Mohiniyattam' is a classical dance from the Indian state of ....................
(4) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who amongst the following won the noble peace prize for pioneering the concepts of micro credit and micro finance?
(1) Professor Mohammad Yunus
(2) Other than those given as options
(3) Professor Amartya sen
(4) Jean Tirole
(5) Professor Jagdish Bhagwati
- ' Renimmibhi' is the currency of the ............
(1) People's Republic of China
(2) People's Republic of bulgaria
(3) People's Republic of Korea
(4) People's Republic of Ethiopia
(5) People's Republic of Bangladesh
- Loans granted by a bank to an exporter popularly known as 'Export credit' is guaranteed, in case of default, by which of the following
(1) EXIM BANK
(2) MINISTRY OF INTERNAL TRADE, GOA
(5) Other than those given as options
- 'Spartan' is the code-name for an upcoming web browser being developed by Microsoft to replace the existing user ?
(3) Internet explorer
- Shri Manohar Gopalkrishna Prabhu Parikaris the Union Cabinet Minister for
(2)Law and Justice
(3) Mines and steel
(5) Civil aviation
- Which of the following forms of securing a loan in the safest one ?
- The 'Asian News International' (ANI) is a news agency based in
(2) New Delhi, India
(3) Rawalpindi, Pakistan
(4) Tokyo, Japan
(5) Beijing, China
- With a view to encourage entrepreneurship among the schedule castes, 'a venture fund for the SCs' has recent-
ly been launched by ___
(1) The state Government of Bihar
(2) The state Government of Uttar Pradesh
(3) The state Government of Rajasthan
(4) The state Government of Maharashtra
(5) The Government of India
- The ratio of deposits to loans of a bank is known as
(1) NPA Coverage Ratio
(2) Return on asset ratio
(3) Asset coverage ratio
(5) Other than those given as options
- The loan limit for affordable housing (Valuing upto Rs. 425 Lacs) in 6 Metropolitian centres specified by RBI in
(1) Rs 70,00 Lacs
(2) Rs 40,00 Lacs
(3) Rs 50,00 Lacs
(4) Rs 20,00 Lacs
(5) Rs 30,00 Lacs
- Which of the follwoing is the negotiable instrument ?
(1) Fixed deposit of a bank
(2) share certificate issued by a PSU
(3) demand draft issued by a bank
(4) debenture of a company
(5) airway receipt
- Jimjang Deru' of Arunachal Pradesh has recently broken his own national record set by him last year in......
(5) Weight Lifting
- Scientists at the Harvard Smithsonian centre for astrophysics (CIA) have recently found two most Earth like planets. The planets have been named by
(1)Kinston 410b and Kinston 440b
(2) Kepler 438b and kepler 442b
(3) Kirakon 420b and kirakon 440b
(4) litmus 414b and litmus 441b
(5) luilin 410b and luilin 421b