- Which of the following countries has agreed to accept the payment of export of oil and petroleum products to India, in rupee terms instead of dollar or any other currency?
- As per the newspaper reports Government of India has finally agreed to purchase advanced MRMRs for its naval forces. What are these MRMRs?
(4) Radar Systems
(5) Rocket Launchers
- Which of the following agencies/organizations decided to cancel 122 Licences of 2G Spectrum issued by the Government of India to various companies and asked the Government to do the process afresh ?
(1) Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)
(2) Supreme Court of India
(3) Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
(4) Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
(5) Reserve Bank of India
- Who among the following is the Prime Minister of a country at present and has also won the Presidential Elections held in March 2012 ? (He had been president of the country twice in the past. This will be his third term as president).
(1) Mohammed Waheed Hassan (MaldiVes)
(2) Abd - Rabba Mansour Hadi (Yemen)
(3) Daniel Ortega (Nicaragua)
(4) Vladimir Putin (Russia)
(5) None of these
- Which of the following countries approved a new constitution of the country in a referendum through secret voting held in February 201 2 ?
- Which of the following countries has signed a 'Non-Aggression Pact' with Sudan ?
(4) South Africa
(5) South Sudan
- General Clients of various banks in India can make a complaint to which of the following offices, on the issues related to deficiency in services which do not get resolved at banks' level ?
(1) Comptroller and Auditor General of India
(2) Attorney General of India
(4) Indian Audit Bureau
(5) Indian Banks' Association
- The sensitive index of National Stock Exchange of India is popularly known as
- Which of the following countries decided to add 3000 more centrifuges to its Uranium.enrichment prograrnmes. despite tough economic sanctions on it from various western countries ?
- Who arnong the following Indians was conferred the prestigious "National Medal of Arts and Humanities", awarded -by United States President in-Feb- ruary 2012?
(1) Dr. Montek Singh Ahluwalia
(2) Ms. Meira Kumar
(3) Dr. Amartya Sen
(4) Dr. D Subbarao
(5) Shri N.R. Narayan Murthy
- The proceeds from disinvestment of various public sector undertakings are channelized into
(1) Technology Upgradation Fund
(2) Venture Capital Fund (NABARD)
(3) Rural Innovation Fun. (NABARD)
(4) Portfolio Risk Fund (SID131)
(5) National Investment. Fund
- 'World: Day for Water' is observed on which of the following dates ?
(1) 22nd August
(2) 22nd July
(3) 22nd October
(4) 22nd March
(5) 22nd April
- As per new data released recently what was GDP's real growth rate?.(approximately)
- Meryl Streep who was awarded one of the Oscar Awards 2012, is a famous —
(1 ) Film Director
(3) Song writer
(4) Screen play writer
(5) Costume Designer
- Which of the following countries has announced to freeze its Nuclear Programme so that it can avail food aid from United States and other countries ?
(1) North Korea
(2) South Korea
- Which of the following organizations has agreed to give a financial aid of US $ 4.3 billion to India to help it in eliminating poverty ?
(1) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
(2i World Bank
(3) Bank of Tokyo & HSBC Jointly
(4) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
(5) IMF & ADB Jointly
- What is the Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) at present ?
(5) None of these
- Which of the following is one of the major functions of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) ?
(1) Provide loans to State Government for developing rural infrastructure
(2) Preparing Monetary and Credit Policy of India
(3) Deciding Bank Rate
(4) Providing Credit to Small Industrial Units
(5) Monitoring and Controlling functions of the Stock exchanges in India
- India conducted a joint naval coast guard exercise SahyogKaijin- X1 with
- Which of the following teams won the Africa Cup Football Championship Final held in February 2012?
(3) South Africa
(4) Ivory Coast
- Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland recently won an international sports/games Championship. She is a famous -
(1) Chess player
(2) Golf player
(3) Lawn Tennis player
(4) Table Tennis player
(5) Badminton player
- Which of the following films was adjudged 'Best picture' in 84th "Oscar Award" function held in February 2012?
(1) The Help
(2) The Iron Lady
(3) The Artist
(4) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
(5) Midnight in Paris
- What does the letter S denote in the abbreviation `SEBI' which is the name of a regulator in financial sector in India?
- Mr. Sauli Niinisto is the present President of —
(5) South Korea
- A tax levied on the values that are added to goods and services by the producers at various stages of production and distribution is called —
(1) Excise duty
(2) Value Added Tax
(3) Goods and Service Tax
(5) Income Tax
- Which of the following combinations of authors and the books written by her/him is NOT correct ?
(1) A Tale of Two Gardens Octavio Paz
(2) A Suitable Bay - Vikrarn Seth
(3) Area of Darkness - V. S. Naipaul
(4) Malgudi Days - R. K. Narayan
(5) A House for Mr. Biswas - Kiran Desai
- Which of the following terms is used in the game of cricket?
(4) Leg Bye
- Which of the following cups / trophies is NOT associated with the game of Lawn Tennis?
(1) Davis Cup
(2) Merdeka Cup
(4) ATP Open
(5) Dubai Open
- Which of the following terms is used in the field of Banking and Finance ?
(1) Double Fault
(2) Hit Wicket
(3) Atomic Number
(5) Grand Slam
- Which of the following is the currency used in South Korea?
- Which of the following awards is given by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for excellence in the field of classical Music?
(1) Tansen Award
(2) Saraswati Samman
(3) Mangla Prasad Paritoshik
(4) Arjun Awards
(5) Dronacharya Award
- Who among the following is a famous Cricket player and represents, his country in international matches?
(1) Kane Williamson
(2) Jbe Kruger
(3) Marcel Siem
(4) Saurav Ghosal
(5) Rahul Aware
- Which of the following is NOT a name of a newspaper published in India ?
(1) Dainik Jagran
(2) The Statesman
(3) The Tribune
(4) Rajasthan Patrika
(5) South Zone
- Which of the following cities in India is known as Electronic City of India ?
(5) New Delhi
- Mr. Yang Jiechi who was on a visit to India in March 2012 is the
(1) Home Minister of Japan
(2) Foreign Minister of China
(3) Foreign Minister of South Korea
(4) President of Thailand
(5) None of these
- Which of the following awards is given by the Government of India?
(1) Kalidas Samman
(2) Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award
(3) KaLinga Award
(4) Saraswati Samman
(5) Kabeer Samman
- Which of the following terms is NOT used in the field of Biology ?
- Which of the following places in India is famous for its woolen carpets ?
- The second Green Revolution planned for North Eastern states is based on production of which of the following crops?
- Which of the following schemes was launched by the Government of India for school
(1) Mid Day Meal
(4) Look East