- Dr. Nasim Zaidi has recently assumed the office of______.
(1) Chief Commissioner Central Information Commission (CIC)
(2) Chief Justice of India
(3) Chief Election Commissioner (CEC)
(4) Chief Vigilance Commissioner (CVC)
(5) Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (CCPD)
- The book 'Courage and Conviction' is the autobiography of_______.
(1) Dalai. Lama
(2) LK. Advani
(3) A.PJ. Abdul Kalam
(5) General Viiay Kumar Singh
- In India the minimum capital requirement for setting up of Health Insurance Company is_____.
(1) Rs. 250 crore
(2) Rs. 500 crore
(3) Rs. 50 crore
(4) Rs, 150 crore
(5) Rs. 100 crore
- According to a recent report from the World Bank, the world's largest urban area in both size and population is____.
(1) China's Pearl River Delta
(2) Greater London Administrative Area
(3) City of Moscow
(4) The City of New York
(5) Other than those given as options
- Traditionally the President of the World Bank Group has always been nominated by_____.
(1) UN Economic and Social Council
(2) United States of America
(3) UN General Assembly
(4) UN Security Council
(5) UN Secretariat
- Chhatrasal Stadium is a multi-purpose sports stadium situated in _____.
- 'Silvassa' is the capital of the Indian Union Territory of______.
(1) Andaman and Nicobar islands
(3) Dadra and Nagar Hoveli
(5) Dama and tiiu
- The recently launched 'MUORA Bank' will provide loans to small entrepreneurs including shopkeepers and beauty parlour owners of up to the maximum amount of ____.
(1) Rs. 25 lac
(2) Rs. 15 lac
(3) Rs. 20 lac
(4) Rs. 50 lac
(5) Rs. 10 lac
- 'Lionel Messi' is associated with the game of _____.
- The M S Sahoo committee, was set up to review_____.
(1) Direct transfer of subsidies to beneficiaries
(2) Domestic and foreign capital markets
(3) Sick public sector units
(4) Public distribution system
(5) Insurance sector in India
- AN 'Insurance Repository' is a facility_____.
(1) Electronic form
(2) Safe custody
(3) Paper form
(4) Material form
(5) Physical form
- The group of three Himalayan Mountain peaks of western Kumaun which forms the southwest corner of the ring of peaks enclosing the Nanda Devi Sanctuary, is known ____.
(5) Guru Shtkhar
- As per the recent amendments to the Insurance Act, a policy of life Insurance cannot he wiled in question on any ground whatsoever after the expiry of_______ from the date of issuance of the policy.
(1) six years
(2) four years
(3) three years
(4) one year
(5) five years
- In India all Asset Management Companies are regulated by which of the following?
- Warsaw' is the capital of the____.
(1) Federal Republic of Austria
(2) Federal Public of Poland
(3) Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
(4) Federal Republic of Germany
(5) Federal Republic of Finland
- The 'Global Times', a daily tabloid focusing on international issues is published from_____.
(2) United Kingdom
(3) United States of America
- Which of the following Indian cities has recently been declared as the 'National Earth Hour Capital 2015'?
- The 'World Sparrow Day' is observed year on _____.
(1) 20th May
(2) 20th March
(3) 20th January
(4) 20th February
(5) 20th April 19.
- The first woman to climb the Everest summit twice in a week is ______.
(1) Prem Lata Agarwal
(2) Malavath Puma
(3) Pasang Lhamu Sherpa
(4) Santosh Yadav
(5) Chhurim Sherpa
- Asia's largest Tulio Garden is situated in the Indian state of______.
(1) Himachal Pradesh
(2) Jammu & Kashmir
- The Kakrapar Atomic Power Station is situated in the Indian State of ______.
(4) Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following authorities promotes old age security by establishing developing and regulating pension funds?
- The 'SB I Life Insurance Company Limited' is a joint venture life insurance company between State Bank of India and ____.
(1) New York Life Insurance Company
(2) Life Insurance Corporation of India
(3) Standard Life Insurance Company
(4) BNP Paribas Assurance
(5) Prudential Life Insurance Company
- The 'Nelapattu Bird Sanctuary' which is an important breeding site for spot-billed nelicans is located in the Indian state of _____.
(3) Tamil Nadu
(4) Andhra Pradesh
- The 'World Quality Day' is observed every year on the_____.
(1) second Thursday of December
(2) second Thursday of November
(3) second Friday of November
(4) third Thursday of December
(5) second Friday of December
- South Pars/North Dome is the world's largest natural gas condensate field located to the _____.
(1) Gulf of California
(2) Persian Gulf
(3) Gulf of Aden
(4) Spencer Gulf
(5) Gulf of Mexico
- The abbreviation 'AQI' stands for a number used by government agencies to communicate to the public how polluted the air currently is, in the abbreviation alphabet 'I' Stands for _____.
- The headquarters of the 'life insurance Corporation of India' are situated in_____.
(4) New Delhi
- The present Minister of information and Broadcasting in the Union Cabinet is _____.
(1) Shri Rajnath Singh
(2) Shri Venkalah Naidu
(3) Shri Suresh Prabhu
(4) Shri Prakash Javadekar
- As per census 2011, the state having the highest rural population of approximately 155 million is ____.
(2) Madhya Pradesh
(5) Uttar Pradesh