- 2000th ICC test was held between India and ..........
(3) West Indies
- With which brand would you identify the famous advertising slogan "Think Different"?
(4) None of these
- Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices (CACP) recommends
(1) Comfort Price
(2) State Advised Price
(3) Minimum Support price
(4) Minimum Export Price
- ..........hosted the UN convention on Biodiversity from October 1-19, 2012 ?
- In India forests account for about........... of land surface.
- International Physics Olympiad was held from 10 to 18 July, 2011 in
(3) New York
- Mr. A. K. Antony a Union Minister in the Indian Cabinet recently signed an agreement with South Korea. This agreement was for the Cooperation in the field of
(2) Rural Development
(4) None of these
- Vedanta Alumina is a company operating in the area of
- The Press Freedom Day is observed on which of the follwoing days?
(1) 1st May
(2) 1st June
(3) 3rd May
(4) 3rd June
- Which of the following is the abbreviated name associated with food security?
- India has recently decided to put a wire fence on the 76 km. long border in Dhudri district in Assam. The fence will separate India from
- As per GDP figures on calendar year basis, according to World Bank, which one of the following economies will have highest GDP growth in the year 2011?
(1) United States
- Which of the following banks has taken over the Centurion Bank of Punjab?
(1) ICICI Bank
(2) IDBI Bank
(3) HDFC Bank
(4) AXIS Bank
- Under what name is MTNL marketing its CDMA based WiLL service in Mumbai and Delhi?
- Golden revolution refers to the development of
- National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology is situated at
(2) New Delhi
- Which of the following is an economic term?
(2) Bunker Blaster
- In which one of the following States is the uranium project proposed to be set up?
- Indian Cosmetic doyenne .......has been presented with a shield of Honour by the Oxford University.
(1) Meera Kumari
(2) Angela Perutiza
(3) Anu Sisters
(4) Shahnaz Husain
- Bird flu affects
- Which of the following is the name of a private sector Bank of India?
(1) IDBI Bank
(2) Axis Bank
(3) Corporation Bank
(4) UCO Bank
- Bayana which was in news recently is a place in
(1) Uttar Pradesh
(2) Madhya Pradesh
- As per recent newspaper reports, which one of the following countries (among the given) has highest literacy rate ?
(2) Sri Lanka
- A characteristic of a file server is which of the following ?
(1) Manages file operations and is shared on a network
(2) Manages file' operations and is limited to one PC
(3) Acts as fat client and is shared on a network
(4) Acts as fat client and is limited to one PC
- India paid Rs. 700 crore as penalty to World Bank and other international agencies due to ...........
(1) World bank hates India
(2) prepayment of loans
(3) delay in the payment of debts
(4) delay in the execution of projects