- . Which of the following rates is not controlled by the Reserve Bank of India?
(1) Cash Reserve Ratio
(2) Statutory Liquidity Ratio
(4) Marginal Standing Facility
(5) Repo Rate
- Who, at present, is the Chairman of the Unique Identification Authority of India (U ID-AI)?
(1) N.K. Singh
(2) Nandan Nilekani
(3) R.S. Sharma
(4) S.K. Swamy
(5) Dinesh Aggarwal
- Which secure system was introduced by the Reserve Bank of India in 2005 for facilitating one-to-one funds transfer requirements of individuals / corporates?
(1) Electronic Clearing Service
(2) National Electronic Funds Transfer
(3) Real Time Gross Settlement
(4) Cheque Truncation
(5) Oversight of Payment and Settlement Systems
- What is the term for the pivcess of stopping the flow of the physical cheque issued by a drawer at some point with the presenting bank en-route to the drawee bank branch?
(1) Cheque Coding
(2) Cheque Truncation
(3) Cheque Embossing
(4) Cheque Barring
(5) Cheque Bar -coding
- What is the term for the rate at which the RBI borrows money from commercial banks in India?
(1) Repo Rate
(2) Statutory Liquidity Rate
(3) Cash Reserve Ratio
(4) Reverse Repo Rate
(5) Benchmark Lending Rate
- Who, among the following renowned authors, released his book, titled 'Joseph Anton' recently?
(1) V.S. Naipaul
(2) Salman Rushdie
(3) Jeet Thayil
(4) Vikram Seth
(5) Khushwant Singh
- What does NPA stand for?
(1) Non-Participant Assembly
(2) Non-Performing Asset
(3) New Personal Apprentice
(4) New Programming Assistant
(5) Non Portable Assistant
- The President of France recent ly visited India. Who is he/ she'?
(1) Francois Hollande
(2) Angela Merkel
(3) Julia Gillard
(4) Dilma Rousseff
(5) Nicolas Sarkozy
- How many digits are there in a MICR Code?
- Who among the following own the Indian Grand Prix 2013?
(1) Sebastian Vend
(2) Nico Rosberg
(3) Felipe Massa
(4) Lewis Hamilton
(5) Sergio Perez
- In which state of India is the Nagarjuna Dam situated?
(2) Tamil Nadu
(3) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following cities hosted the 23rd CHOGM Summit?
(2) New Delhi
- On which of the following dates is the World Diabetes Day celebrated?
(1) 14 January
(2) 31 March
(3) 16 September
(4) 14 November
(5) 7 December
- Which of the following refers to a deposit received by the Bank, which is withdrawable on demand?
(1) Term Account Deposit
(2) Savings Account Deposit
(3) Notice Account Deposit
(4) Time Account Deposit
(5) Current Account Deposit
- Who among the following has directed the movie, titled 'Gravity,' which recently won several Oscar Awards?
(1) Ben Affleck
(2) Alfonso Cuaron
(3) Sam Mendes
(4) Terence Malik
(5) Martin Best
- In the context of ATM cards, which of the following terms expresses a situation in which one person or program successfully masquerades as another for illegally withdrawing money from accounts?
(2) Identity Theft
- The "Three Pillar Approach" of Risk Management does not include
(1) Minimum capital requirements
(2) Supervisory review
(3) Market discipline
(5) All of the above
- According to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act. 2006 micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed
(1) Rs. 5 lakh
(2) Rs. 10 lakh
(3) Rs. 25 lakh
(4) Rs. 50 lakh
(5) Rs. 1 crore
- Which of the following bank-customer relationship does not come under the Code of Fair Banking Practice?
(1) To describe standards of good practice and service
(2) To force the customers comply with the Know Your Customer (KYC) norms
(3) To promote disclosure of information relevant and useful to Customers
(4) To promote informed and effective relationships be tween Banks and Customers
(5) To require Banks to have procedures for resolution of disputes between Banks and Customers.
- What does the letter 'B' stands for in BRICS?
- Which of the following bodies is responsible for maintaining the Cash Reserve Ratio?
(1) All scheduled commercial banks
(2) All Private Banks
(3) Regional Rural Banks
(4) Non Banking Financial Companies
(5) All of the above
- Which of the following has the authority to appoint Banking Ombudsman in India?
( 1) SEBI
(4) CI I
(5) Ministry of Finance, Government of India
- What is the name of a path-breaking initiative by the Government and the Indian Banks' Association which promises to bring basic banking services to 73,000 un - banked villages with a population of 2.000 and above?
(1) Swab a I amb
- The full form of IFSC is......
(1) Indian Financial System Code
(2) Instant Fund for System Change
(3) Internet Foreign Sales Code
(4) Indian Foreign Service Compliance
(5) Indian Forward Securities Commission
- Which derivative instrument is used by foreign investors who wish to invest in India?
( I ) P- Notes
- Every commercial bank in India have to maintain liquid assets such as precious metals (gold) or other approved securities as reserves other than the cash. This is known as
(1) Base Rate
(2) Cash Reserve Ratio
(3) Benchmark Lending Rate Ratio
(4) Statutory Liquidity Ratio
(5) Marginal Standing Facility
- Who has authored the famous novel, titled 'Casual Vacancy'?
(1) J. K. Rowling
(2) Jim Grace
(3) Charlotte Mendelson
(4) Eve Harris
(5) Richard House
- Who among the following was conferred the Indira Gandhi Award for National Integration 2013?
(2) Balraj Puri
(4) Mohan -Dharia
(5) Ramakrishna. MiSsion
- A note of which a portion is missing or which is composed of more than two pieces is known as
(1) Mutilated Note
(2) Soiled note
(3) Stuck up Note
(4) Brittle note
(5) Charred Note
- Which of the following schemes aims to provide good all-weather road connectivity to unconnected villages?
(I) Golden Quadrilateral
(2) PMGSY Nana
(3) Bharat Nirman
(5) All of these
- Higher CASA ratio of a bank indicates that
(1) More of the money deposited in the bank is in the demand deposit
(2) The bank is getting the money at lower cost
(3) More of the money deposited in the hank is coming from the Reserve Bank of India
(4) The rate or borrowing is higher for the bank
(5) Both 1 and 2
- Where is the headquarters of the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) located?
- Where will the Commonwealth Summit 2015 he held?
(1) Canary IslandS
(3) Reunion Islands
- In which of the following cities is the Kempa Gowda International Airport located?
- In the context of Indian banking sector, what does ECB stand for?
(1) External Cess and Barriers
(2) European Central Bank
(3) External Commercial Borrowing
(4) Exchangeable Currency and Bullion
(5) None of these
- Biometrics ATM offer ATM type interface along with at-least one Biometrics capture device. Which ,of the following is/are those devices?
(1) Fingerprint Scanner
(2) Iris camera
(3) Palm/Finger Vein scanner
(4) Face recognition camera
(5) All of these
- The initial capital of Bharatiya Mahila Bank is
(1) Rs. 500 crore
(2) Rs. 1,000 crore
(3) Rs. 1250 crore
(4) Rs. 1500 crone
(5) Rs. 2000 crore
- For which of the following purposes is the Repo Rate used by Reserve Bank of India?
(1) To control inflation
(2) To help prevent devaluation
(3) To check stagflation
(4) To control recession
(5) To deal with open market operations
- To which country' does Magnus Carlsen belong?
- Future Commodity Market in India is regulated by the
(1) Securities and Exchange Board of India
(2) Forward Markets Commis-Sion
(3) Reserve Bank of India
(4) insurance Regulatory Development. Authority of India
(5) Union Ministry of Finance, Government of India