- Dr. Naushad Forbes has recently appointed the new President of which of the following financial organisation?
- The government of India on March 29, 2016 allowed 100% foreign direct investment (FIJI) in which emerging segment?
- Yangon Stock Exchange, the first modern stock exchange of which of the following countries was officially opened for trading?
(c) South Korea
- Recently the Tata Group has increased its stake in which joint venture airline?
(a) AirAsia India (AAIPL)
(b) Jet Airways
- Which of the following commercial banks has launched “NO QUEUE” mobile app for its customers?
- Israel’s Rafael Advanced Defence System to set up a joint venture (JV) company in India with which company?
(a) Reliance Defence
(b) Aurora Integrated Systems
(c) Bharat Earth Movers Ltd
(d) Tata Advanced Systems
- According to World Bank’s latest report which of the following countries has remained the world’s largest remittance recipient?
- Which is the first Indian oil company to crack the retail market in a European country?
(a) Essar Oil
(b) Reliance Industries
(c) Indian Oil
(d) Bharat Petroleum
- Supreme Court of India has recently asked SEBI to initiate the process of selling 87 unencumbered properties of which of the following business groups?
(b) UB Group
- The world’s largest private equity firm Blackstone Group will shell out $1.1 billion to acquire which company?
- Which statuary body has asked all major e-commerce companies, including Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal, to register under the Food Safety and Standards (FSS) Act 2006?
- Which two major pharmaceuticals companies have formally announced the scrapping of their $160-billion merger on April 6, 2016?
(a) Allergan & Abbot
(b) Pfizer & Allergan
(c) Pfizer & sun pharma
(d) Pfizer & Abbot
- Which global wireless infrastructure solutions provider, plans to invest $2 billion (over Rs.13, 000 crores) in India?
(d) American Tower Corporation (ATC)
- Which telecom company has announced a Rs 3,500crore spectrum deal with Aircel in eight circles?
(b) Bharti Airtel
(c) Reliance communication
(d) Tata Docomo
- Tata Steel has sold its long products business in Europe for “one pound” to which company?
(a) Facor Steel Limited
(b) The Ferro Alloys Corporation Limited
(c) VISA Steel
(d) Greybull Capital
- Which International bank has decided to close its corporate banking operations in India?
(c) Citi Bank
(d) JP Morgan
- Which telecom company has received payments bank license from the Reserve Bank of India?
(c) Reliance Communication
- Dubai-based Emaar Properties has decided to part ways with its Indian Partner. Name the partner company from India?
(a) MMR Group
(b) Amrapali Group
- Which company has acquired Mumbai-b as ed IL&FS Trust Company Ltd. (ITCL)?
(b) Vistra Group
(c) Adani Enterprises
(d) Mahindra Satyam
- Which Indian IT Company has been slapped a fine of $940 million penalty, including $700 million in punitive damages for allegedly stealing healthcare software from an American company, Epic Systems?