- Which of the following was changed in RBI's bi-monthly review of monetary policy on June 7, 2016?
(a) Repo Rate
(b) Cash Reserve Ratio
(c) Statutory Liquidity Ratio
(d) Bank ratio
(e) None of the above
- Which of the following, in its report titled "Global Economic Prospects" released in June 2016 has forecast 7.6%- growth for the Indian economy in the current year?
(e) World Bank
- India was the consumer of oil in the world in 2015, according to BP Statistical Review of World Energy released in June 2016.
(b) Third largest
(c) Second largest
(d) Fourth largest
(e) Fifth largest
- What is India's position in the 2016 Global Retail Development Index (GRDI) of 30 countries by AT Kearney in June 2016?
- The Union Cabinet approved setting up the India Post Payments Bank (IPP(b) as a Public Limited Company undei. the Department of Posts in June , 2016. What is the equity of Government of India in IPPB?
- What was India's GDP growth in 2015-16 as per data released by government's Central Statistics Office (CSO) on May 7321%, 2016?
(b) 7.2 %
(d) 7.6 %
- The World Bank has classified e India as economy.
(e) None of these
- Which IT consulting firm has ranked Bengaluru as the fifth most attractive location for setting up innovation centres by global companies in June 2016? It has ranked USA's Silicon Valley as No 1.
- Which of the following has decided to set up 'IT Innovation Start-up Fund' with a corpus of Rs 200 crore for start-ups in the financial technology (fintech) space in:June 2016?
(a) Andhra Bank
(b) Canara Bank
(c) Bank of India
(d) Punjab National Bank
(e) State Bank of India
- The National Civil Aviation Policy 2016 was unveiled on June 15,2016. To make flying more affordable in Tier II and Tier III cities, the policy has proposed to cap airfares at per flying hour at unserved airports.
- How much was India's tea production was in 2015-16? According to the Tea Board of India it was the highest ever production.
(a) 733 million kgs
(b) 1233 million kgs
(c) 1733 million kgs
(d) 2233 million kgs
(e) 2733 million kgs
- Which of the following announced a deal to buy Linkedln Corp for $26.2 billion in June 2016?
- Which of the following launched first iris recognition-powered tablet that can be used for various authentication-related processes like e-KYC (Know Your Customer), e-Sign and other government services like Jan-Dhan Yojana and e-Citizen?
- Which is India's best ranked company in Forbes magazine's annual list of the 2,000 biggest, most powerful and most valuable companies in the world in May 2016?
(a) Indian Oil
(b) Reliance Industries
- Which of the following has topped Forbes magazine's annual list of the 2,000 biggest, most powerful and most valuable companies in the world in May 2016?
(a) Industrial & Commercial Bank of China
(b) China Construction Bank
(c) Agricultural Bank of China
(d) Bank of China