- Union Minister of Human Resource Development Prakash Javadekar today launched the unique portal and mobile app of Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA), a body under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Under the concept of RUSA the quality of education can go up by improving the research labs infrastructure and creating smart class rooms and various other programmes by which the quality enhancement and value addition to the students happen.
- The portal is a one-stop for States' Higher Education Plans, decision of the States' Higher Education Councils and details of the resources under this scheme. Also, the gallery is a rich repository of the projects initiated under RUSA.
- The detailed information regarding the projects can be had from the RUSA website rusa.nic.in.
- RUSA is the Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) of the Department of Higher Education, MHRD which aims to provide strategic central funding to State Higher Education.
- Departments and Institutions and achieve the broad objectives of access, equity and excellence.
Quick Question for Bank PO/ IBPS Exams 2016-17:
Who launched the unique portal and mobile app of Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) recently ?
- Union Minister of Human Resource Development Prakash Javadekar.