- Lenovo has announced the appointment of Subhankar Roy Chowdhury to head its human resources team in Asia Pacific.
- He was previously the company’s executive director and global head for HR Strategy, M&A and HR Analytics.
- In his new role, he will work on transformation and people strategy in Asia Pacific with focus on;
1. building leadership,
2. cultural transformation and
3. developing talent resources.
- Subhankar succeeds Andrew Dahms, who departs at the end of March
Quick Question for Bank PO/ IBPS Exams 2016-17:
Lenovo has announced the appointment of which personality to head its human resources team in Asia Pacific?
– Subhankar Roy Chowdhary.