Naidu launches Arogya Raksha for a healthy AP
- Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu launched a new health scheme christened Arogya Raksha offering medical insurance to those who were not covered under any of the existing health schemes of the state government.
- It was the first file signed by the Chief Minister in the new year.
- To avail of the benefits of Arogya Raksha, all one needs to do is pay `100 per month per head.
- The health insurance cover is offered up to `2 lakh and free treatment can be had for 1,044 listed health ailments in any of the 432 corporate hospitals and 80 government hospitals in the state.
- One can register for the scheme at any of the Mee Seva centres till February 28.
Quick Question for Bank PO/ IBPS Exams 2016-17:
Arogya Raksha is the newly launched medical insurance scheme of which Indian state?
- Andhra Pradesh.