- A financing agreement for IDA credit of US$ 48 million (equivalent) for the ‘Nagaland Health Project’ was signed with the World Bank .
- The Financing Agreement was signed by;
1.Mr. Raj Kumar, Joint Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs on behalf of Government of India and
2.Mrs. Genevieve Connors, Acting Country Director, World Bank (India) on behalf of the World Bank.
- A Project Agreement was also signed by ;
1.Dr. L. Watikala, Principal Director, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Nagaland and
2. Ms. Genevieve Connors, Acting Country Director, World Bank.
- The Objectives of the project are to improve health services and increase their utilization by communities in targeted locations in Nagaland.
Quick Question for Bank PO/ IBPS Exams 2016-17:
A financing agreement for IDA credit of US$ 48 million (equivalent) was signed with the World Bank and India for which project?
- ‘Nagaland Health Project’.